I think it was actually watching Modern Family. That Cam cracks me the fridge up!
2. Favorite baby girl name?
This is like top secret gold, so I can’t really share it here. Real Story? I have not really put effort into baby girl names because I dread the idea that I would be trusted/stuck with a baby girl…
3. Describe your perfect sandwich. The type of bread, condiments, sauces, toppings, etc.
Most that I don’t have to make myself. I like butter drenched outsides that have been grilled to perfection. Add in some smoked Gouda, crispy bacon, and turkey, maybe some mayonnaise too, and it’s golden. Can you tell that I really only eat healthy?
4. You have 3 days to live. What do you drop everything to do? Who would you see? Where would you go? And of course, what would you eat?
That’s pretty intense. The first thing I do is make a will, cause I don’t currently have one. I would go someplace that I’ve always wanted to go, maybe Ireland or Scotland, with all my favorite people (Mom, Brothers, Adam, Becky and any other friends that would be willing to come out). Spend the whole time telling stories, recording video and laughing. I would eat everything that wasn’t healthy, but delicious. Nothing gross like Haggis.
5. Favorite documentary film?
I’m going to go with Babies. I haven’t seen it, but I haven’t seen many documentaries. So, that one looks cute and like something that I could tolerate.
6. If you could live anywhere, where would you live and why?
Where wouldn’t I live? I would live everywhere silly. House in St. Barts, villa in Tuscany, Newschwanstein in Germany, Chaltet in the Alps, Cottage in Devonshire, Cabin in the Cascades, Mansion in the Philippines. If I had to stay one place, it’s still be in Seattle. But maybe I’d pick Smith Tower or west of Market Street in downtown K-town.
7. If you couldn’t have the job you have now, what would you want to do for work?
I would like to test out new hotels for the user experience so that I can give them great feedback (and travel all over). Or, spend other people’s money in some capacity.
8. What is the one blog you look forward to reading each day and why?
I, too, love Karen Russell. I also like reading Apron Thrift Girl and Oh Hello Dear
9. What would you call your personal style?
Every so slightly retro and comfortable. I would like it to be more feminine, though. I have worn make-up for five days in a row though 🙂
10. Who had the biggest influence on you growing up and why?
I refuse to answer this one…only because this is a public forum.