I want something from my friend Abby, so you might get something too 🙂
The first five (5) people to respond to this post will get something made by me.
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make. You get what you get.
2. What I create will be just for you – if you have a blog I can mine for ideas, it might be based on what I think you’ll like – or it may be random.
3. It’ll be done this year (2009).
4. I will not give you any clue what it’s going to be. It will be something made in the real world and not something digital. It may be weird or beautiful. It may be baked goods.
5. I reserve the right to do something strange, if inspired to do so.
6. In return, all you need to do is post this text into a note of your own – or a blog post – and make something for the first 5 people to respond to your note.
7. Send me your mailing address if you don’t live close to me!
IMPORTANT: You DO have to pay it forward. If you want to participate, leave a comment with a link where I can find your post. Email with your address and I’ll get around to it sometime in 2009. Paying it forward from Abby’s blog and my participation therein.
PS: as a follow up to my last post. I’m not being punished, I’m being tested, perhaps even prepared. Things are starting to fall together. Just patience and hard work and everything will be fine.
PSS: My head looks huge compared to Michelle’s.