Becky, over at her blog, posted a meme a bit ago that I just caught onto. It goes like this:
Leave a comment and I’ll give you a letter. Post ten things you LOVE
that begin with that letter. Then give a letter to anyone who leaves a
comment for you… and the cycle will continue.
So my letter was “C” – why does this only make me thing of inappropriate things??
- Catholicism – I find my religion very ritualistic, and comforting. Granted, I’m not a die hard by any means, but I try, and it grounds me. Of course, it’s on my mind with Christmas coming. I also love Cathedrals.
- Crafts – of all kinds. They are quite fun.
- Children, more specifically, other peoples babies.
- Cozy things, slippers, bath robes, blankets and the like.
- Crochet – It’s a nice thing to keep your hands busy while watching TV.
- Christmas – It’s the mostttt wonderful time. of. the. yeeeeaaaarrrr!!
- Corn on the cob – It’s my most favorite things to eat at an outdoor even, smothered in butter with some Johnny Seasoning
- Cottages – I always picture myself having on in old age. With an English garden, the kind you see in Sense and Sensibility.
- Cameras – All kinds, film, polaroid, automatic, digital, manual, I just like taking pictures.
- Carpentry – If I don’t have arthritis in my old age, I’d very much like to take up this hobby.
To make things more fun, here’s a list of C things that I don’t like.
- Cherubs – they are inappropriate
- Crust- though I eat it anyway
- Cancer – nough said
- Cannibalism – is it really necessary?
- Cheerleaders – damn symbols of bodies I can’t come close to.
- Chins, as in mine.
- Cigars and Cigarettes
- Climbing things
- Clowns, not cause they are scary, but because they are ugly.