1. What time did you get up this morning? 7ish I believe
2. Diamonds or pearls? for What? Earrings = pearls, rings = diamonds
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Oh God, 101 Dalmations?
4. What is your favorite TV show? Right now? Big Bang Theory, it might be different tonight though.
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? a Myoplex Shake
6. What is your middle name(s)? Tamera Arbolante
7. What food do you dislike? Pho
8. What is your favorite CD at moment? I don’t own CD’s, and a particular song doesn’t come ot mind.
9. What kind of car do you drive? Jetta, VW
10. Favorite sandwich? Grilled Cheese with MSG, (SHUT UP!)
11. What characteristic do you despise? idiot
12. Favorite item of clothing? I love hats, but don’t wear them all that often. I like shoes.
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Away, Europe somewhere
14. Favorite brand of clothing? the kind that fits lately
15. Where would you retire to? slow time somewhere, maybe the Philippines, who knows.
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? Define memorable. I do remember my last one if that’s what your asking
17. Favorite sport to watch? Football lately, definitely not golf.
18. Farthermost place you are sending this? I’m not sending it anywhere
19. Person you expect to send it back first? N/A
20. When is your birthday? October 30th, yeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh BBBOooooyyyy!
21. Are you a morning person or a night person? Morning
22. What is your shoe size? 8.5 – 9.5, respectively
23. Pets? an amazing cat
24. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share with us? exciting? uhhh, I get to see Phantom of the Opera on Thursday.
25. What did you want to be when you were little? A teacher, so selfless
26. How are you today? Kinda blah, depressed about not being able to spend money or eat unhealthy food.
27. What is your favorite candy? why must we talk about candy? can I have a GREAT Oatmeal Choc Chip cookies instead?
28. What is your favorite flower? any really smelly ones that aren’t a gross Salmon color
29. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? October 25th
30. What are you listening to right now? nothing, I’m an work, and haven’t ripped out my iPod yet.
31. What was the last thing you ate? a freagin turkey sandwich
32. Do you wish on stars? Always.
33. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Royal Purple
34. How is the weather right now? Cool and semi – sunny.
35. The first person you spoke to on the phone today? Adam
36. Favorite soft drink? Cherry Coke
37. Favorite restaurant? Viscontis
38. Real hair color? dark brown.
39. What was your favorite toy as a child? The Baby Drowsy Beans.
40. Summer or winter? Did someone say fall?
41. Hugs or kisses? If I don’t KNOW you, don’t touch me.
42. Chocolate or Vanilla? chocolate
43. Coffee or tea? Coffee.
44. Do you want your friends to email you back? Who doesn’t?
45. When was the last time you cried? a couple days ago. I made myself, to prove a point.
46. What is under your bed? Cat hair, some plastic bins, and booties.
47. What did you do last night? I got stressed out trying to watch Prison Break, and had a Stamp Camp meeting.
48. What are you afraid of? never owning a house right now.
49. Salty or sweet? Sweets!
50. How many keys on your key ring? Exactly 2
51. How many years at your current job? 0 years and 1.5 months
52. Favorite day of the week? Saturday or Sunday
53. How many towns have you lived in? by town you mean name of the city? In that case, 3. Kirkland, Bothell, Julugan and Selangan.
54. Do you make friends easily? I wouldn’t say easily, but that might be due to lack of trying.
School started on Monday, and I already feel like I have too much to do. I have a proctored quiz on Saturday. It’s week one. I think that is referred to as jumping the gun.
Incase you didn’t catch it in the survey, I’m on a healthy diet again. I KNOW! It’s good for me right? Why do I hate it so much then? I just have to deal with these dumb cards I was dealt (dumb cards meaning fat genes). I was feeling really good at 190, and now, not so good closer to 197. I need to break 190 at least. We’ll see. It’s hard to do this with no pressure. There are so many things that I can do. I am such a capable person, this can’t be as hard as I’m making it. It’s not that I am hungry, it’s that I like the taste of food.
Work is going much better. I’m busier and have things to do, so that is nice.